Naso Sling Features
|1. It replaces the need to purchase a second sling once a client’s trunk control is affected.||· Organisational costs are reduced.
Features, Features, features
|2. Unique design.||· Can be used for a wide range of conditions and situations.
· Ideal for client with a stroke as they can leave the hemiplegic arm inside and the functional arm outside.
· Can be used post fall to get client up.
|3. It has an unique leg locking mechanism.||· Minimises the risk of a client slipping through the sling thereby preventing serious injury.
· Minimises risk of injuring care staff as there is less risk of attempting to break the client’s fall.
· Enables the client to be safely toileted in a dignified manner.
|4. Only one sling type is required for the entire period the client utilises a sling.||· Reduces operator error as only one sling is used in the majority of cases.
· Training is easier to facilitate as only one sling is used in the training process.
· Improves client comfort and confidence as familiarity is developed with the product.
|5. The sling is high cut.||· Easier to place and remove.
· Less manual handling.
· Improve time efficiency as client can be toileted in a natural manner.
· Easier to place behind client after a fall.
· Enhances infection control.
· Less likely to be laundered compared to a cocoon sling thereby the client will have greater access to get out of bed on daily basis – increasing quality of life.
· Reduce laundry cost.
|6. Sling has additional leg and hip support.||· Client comfort is increased.
· Ideal for Total Hip replacements and/ or hips with the potential to dislocate.
· Ideal for clients post fall with undiagnosed hip fractures.
· Client with hip issues can still be toileted in a dignified manner.
|7. Straps all one coded colour for each size for easy identification.||· Reduces staff confusion to select appropriate size sling.
· Reduces the potential for both staff and client injury.
· Improves time efficiency.
|8. Competitive pricing.||· One price for all sizing.
· Bulk purchases will reduce pricing.
We believe passionately that people deserve vibrant and integrated opportunities to thrive and embrace life in community settings
We offer the best quality, most innovative, empowering and responsive services to meet the needs of our community
We deliver state of the art retirement living, in-home support , professional care services, social, recreational and personal activities