Community services provide support to sustain and nurture the functioning of individuals, families and groups, to maximise their potential and to enhance community well-being (Australian Council of Social Service 2009). Community services can be provided for individuals and groups, as well as to other agencies, service providers and institutions.
At SSH Connect we can assist at all these levels and offer:
- Opportunities for the local community to access personal and wellness services including:
- State of the art internationally designed gym and personal equipment
- Commercial quality café providing snacks, light lunches & Breakfast in European style covered and outdoor courtyard
- Quick & Healthy for Home meals cooked on site for take-away purchase
- Modern Laundry services for drop off and next day pick-up
- Event catering – by negotiation only
- Community Care Packages, where services are offered to persons in their own homes, has become an increasingly important focus for aged care providers. Consistent with this, SSH Connect will expand further into this area in the near future, as we seek to offer a continuum of care for persons with diverse needs and preferences.
Currently SSH Connect offers Consumer Directed Care (CDC) Home Care packages that provide high levels of support to assist older persons to remain living in their own homes. They are operated in conjunction with regulations established by the Commonwealth Government to provide for the complex care needs of older people.
- registered nursing care;
- care by an allied health professional such as a physiotherapist, podiatrist or other type of allied health care;
- personal care;
- transport to appointments;
- social support;
- home help; and assistance with oxygen and/or feeding"
SSH Connect conducts a range of classes which include such options as:
- Art – painting
Classes can also be tailored to your groups needs if you are thinking of something special for your friends or family.
The classes offered change and evolve according to community need and availability of instructors
For further enquiries, please contact SSH Connect on (08) 84091500 or CLICK HERE TO ENQUIRE NOW
We believe passionately that people deserve vibrant and integrated opportunities to thrive and embrace life in community settings
We offer the best quality, most innovative, empowering and responsive services to meet the needs of our community
We deliver state of the art retirement living, in-home support , professional care services, social, recreational and personal activities